Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wow, this guy really likes fantasy. It's snowing in New York. Which is where this guy is from. I was going to meet a friend for a weekend getaway, and ended up traped by the snow on the highway. Here I am in dressed like I should be going to a club in Miami, and snow just starts falling in pails! There's no way I was going to be able to dig myself out in the 6 inch heels I was wearing. So when I saw headlights I got out of the car and tried to hail some help. Lucky for me this guy has a plow on his truck. The only one not stuck, and such a stud! He took me back to his cabin to warm up, and I left my car to be towed in the morning.

Which left me with a stud who has a HUGE bulge in his pants. So I tell him I'm cold and start rubbing my scantly clad body all over him. Making sure I get a better feel of that monster in his pants. Which of course he went for. (sensual giggle) When he unzipped his pants that python smacked me right in the face. I licked and sucked his prick like it was candy. He wanted to cum inside my pussy, so he picked me up and carried me to a table. I knew he was going to fuck my twat till it gapped! And he did. He rammed me into an explosive screaming orgasm. What a man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home