Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lots of hot calls since my last update. I've been so busy taking photos and videos that I almost forgot about this blog. But you'll love me for it when you see how often my gallery updates for the month of October. I have 6 updates sceduled for the next two weeks. That's three updates a week! At over 60 pictures per update, that's a lot of content. I've taken many of my fan's requests into consideration. If you show me you appreciate the effort, I'll keep filling your requests. If you are not already a member, you can join by clicking here. If you want to see some hot action on video I've added many new videos to my NiteFlirt homepage. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home