Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Monday, September 18, 2006

You are such a nasty man! Naked, slathering me in warm oil, and working your fingers into my tiny ass. Spreading me to accomidate the huge cock you've been pushing into my pussy. And then whipping it out to slide in between my buttocks and penetrate that slippery butt hole. You fucked it while rubbing me down in more oil, and then my girlfriend walked in and started to lick your balls. Burrying her face in your ass while you massage and fuck me. After filling my ass with his cum, he guided my girlfriend's mouth over to suck it out. Then he fucked her face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home