Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This guy was watching me in the bathroom like a peeping tom. Watching me undress and warm up the shower. I caught him and grabbed ahold of that unruely cock to drag him into the shower with me. Where I made him wash my hot body and pay special attention to my tight little ass. I teased him then fucked him. And loved it!

A couple of minutes later he called back to be collared and teased at the end of my leash. I was rutheless as I teased him into my room. Making him clean my panties and worship me as I giggled and rubbed up against his hard-on. He wasn't going to get any this time, and I didn't let him cum either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home