Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Woo Hoo, a birthday boy! Well, this guy isn't really a boy. In fact he's 39 today, and feeling old. So I cheered him up by being his very naughty schoolgirl complete with pigtails and pleated skirt. Sitting on his lap, right on top of his chubby. I was so naughty, I didn't wear panties on purpose! And he gave me a few sexy spankings for forgetting them, while I rubbed my juicy clit on his bonner. That really got him going, and he tore open my blouse and started sucking my perky titties while I bounced my tight young twat up and down his lap. I couldn't wait to get that zipper undone! That meat was mine! (naughty giggling)

I hope you enjoyed the birthday gift I sent this morning! Have a good one birthday boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home