Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Military boy, who loves to please a woman. He gets really hard, and then makes himself go limp so he doesn't cum, but he can continue to keep my orgasms going. Someone's had some training! Really a sweet guy in the Air Force. I don't have an Air Force outfit, but I did take a photo shoot in my Marine's jacket this weekend. It's scheduled to be uploaded on October 2nd. It's a bit fetishy, but even a straight guy like you will be able to appreciate it. I get naughty with a 14 inch double ended dildo. Sounds hot, doesn't it cutie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home