Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Panty teasing girl on a trampoline galery update.
Eva's back from class, bouncing around on her trampoline. She knows you're watching as her pleated skirt rises and falls, revealing her upskirt flowery cotton panties. When she catches you she teases you even more. Rubbing the cotton panties into her snatch. Sticking her hand under them and playing, making her panties even wetter. Taunting you as she smothers you in them under her skirt. Pulling them asside and wraping her toned thighs around your head as you munch her sweetness under those girly cotton panties. Watch her pull them down and spread her pinkness for something meaty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home