Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Dark fashion stockings, extremely high heels, and a black leather corset restrain fetish Eva's gorgeous flesh in today's update. Plenty of legs, heel dangles, feet in stockings and dildo play with close-ups of tight penetrated snatch, fat round bum, and long wiggley toes. Click here to view today's update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home