Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What a sweetheart. This man just wanted to help me cum! A very relaxed man with a silky voice. I started with a massage. Rubbing the stress out of his shoulders as I nibbled on his ears. My hands worked their way down to his chest, and my breasts rubbed against his hair. I started playing in his manly chest hair while stradling him. Teasing his member with the wetness of my slit. Then draging my hands down to his groin as I went down to orally tease him. When he was nice and hard, I mounted him again and helped myself to a nice orgasm. Then he paid special attention to my kitty and laid me down to bring me to another climax in the missionary position. Don't you just love sex in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home