Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

This guy's 60, and of course he's into younger women. I just came from a tennis lesson and he caught me cooling myself off in the kitchen. The refrigerator door wide open, and (another call interrupted this post) my tiny pink nipples poking erect through my white cami. I was rubbing a glass of ice water on my neck. When I bent down to grab a peach, he could almost see right up my pleated skirt. And when he walked into the kitchen, the first thing I saw was his hard-on. I did the hair twirling, lip licking, etc. and we ended up fucking on the kitchen counter. Leaving a huge gooey mess for his wife to clean up later.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually 'this guy' is over 60, and yes, he's into younger women. EvaSin is a godsend!

She's witty, sexy and oh so demanding! I know the next time we talk, she'll have my tied to my wife's side of the bed and will leave her juices there for my wife to find!

I love it when she takes control; I'm happily married, but love the teasing and tormenting of a young beautiful woman! Keep it up Eva; I know you'll keep me up!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Eva said...

You really are a dirty old man. (Giggling) Thanks for the comments, and I hope you will not forget to send some stars to go with it. (big grin)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home