Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

This guy likes a blow job before he fucks. I let him fuck my face, and then rode his cock. It turns out he likes ass, so I turned around to give him a better view, and let him streatch my cheeks so he could see my hole spasm when I cum. That sent him off, and he came instantly. So I took his cock out of my pussy and had him cum on my asshole, rubbing it all over with his spent dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home