Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

This guy specified anal up front. Very matter of fact, but he didn't mid my tongue wondering into his ass. After a wild blowjob and bit of deepthroating while he was sucking my ass, I let my tongue wonder to his testicals, and then his ass. He loved it so much he started fucking my ass with his tongue and fucking my pussy with his fingers to keep me hot. That cock ended up back into the back in between my tonsils, and I got so juicy, I told him to fuck my pussy to lube that hard cock of his up for my tight ass hole.

He fucked my cunt hard as I creamed all over it, and then he started fucking my ass. It must have been really tight, because he came in an instant, and thanked me for the call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home