Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm this guy's dirty little whore, and he's not afraid to use kinky toys on me or let my girlfriend join so he can cum all over both of us. The first time he called he went for the double ended dildo and fucked my pussy and ass. This time he teased and pluged my ass while he was eating my pussy. I wiggled all over as I deepthroated his thick dick with my ass hole stuffed and his tongue working my slit. He fucked my dripping wet cunt until I came all over his rock hard dick. Then one of my girlfriends joined us and it got really kinky. I was on top of my girlfriend with our clits rubbing together. We kissed and tongued each other, playing with each other's tits and teasing him with our gyrating asses and playful tongues as he fucked our pussies and asses until I came multiple times, the last one all over a taboo toy my girlfriend and I were sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home