Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This guy says he has a 9 inch cock. Which I can appreciate. Then he says he wants to make me cum. (Magic words) Which I love to do. So we played. I like starting with a little dick sucking. Just having some warm meat in my mouth always gets my juices flowing. And he wasn't afraid to stick his face in my pussy and eat it until I came. Did he stop there? Nope, he knew playing with my tight asshole would push me to the next orgasm and keep me screaming. He loved eating my cute little ass. So much in fact, I let him fuck it while I rammed a toy in my pussy.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Eva said...

The next time he called, he was in his car caught in a traffic jam. And I had no bra or panties on under my sundress. We made use of the backed up traffic with a romp in the driver's seat. And when I mounted that thick 9 inch cock I rode it with my tits bouncing against the stearing wheel and that little sundress thrown to the floor. When he warns me he's going to cum, I take that dick and start teasing it with my mouth and tongue, pushing my dripping pussy into his face. He came inside me.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Eva said...

This time he's on a business trip, and I pin him into a corner of the airport to feel him up. Rubbing his crotch with my tits pushed up against him as I lick my lips. Soon he's under my skirt and I really want some of his cock. So I unbutton my blouse and slide my tits down to his cock. Sticking the shaft between my tits and licking at the tip. I blow him for a while and then bend over straight legged so he can lift up my skirt and pound my sweet pussy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home