Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The frisky Canadian guy is back. Okay, he's not really from Canada, but who cares when his massive meat is stuffed into my face. Fingering my dripping pussy only made me want his cock more. Eventually I got it, and worked it bent over with my face in the bed. Pushing in to meet his thrusts as I came all over his cock and persuaded him to fuck my ass so he could watch me squirt his pearly white cum out, and rub it all over my pussy and ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home