Naughty Eva Flirts

I'm Eva. You can find me at Southern Charms and clips4sale. I'm also known as EvaSin on NiteFlirt where I seduce men durring phone sex. This is where I keep you posted on recent updates on all the site's I'm featured on, and kiss and tell you all about what goes on between me and the guys I meet on the phone. None of the names, just the hot details. To make a comment, just click the green comment link at the bottom right of the thread.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This guy has a pantyhose fetish. Specifically being able to see the control top of the pantyhose, and the cotton seamed crotch. He wanted to rip them apart and fuck my pussy through them. Which sounds passionate to me so I start to get into it, and acting out this fantasy he's painting for me. We're in a bathroom stall and he's licking my pussy through the nylons. And he changes the subject to something non sexual, then switches scenes. When I follow him, and start elaborating on the scene to play, he starts on something else again. He'd say "well, I like..." and then contradict himself in the next scene. Some people just don't know what they want. I just hope he played what he needed to get out. Because he's confused enough as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home